Zenit Windows new sliding thermal insulating system is the ideal solution for wide spans with extensive glazing surfaces that offers elegant constructions with high functionality, performances and minimal architectural design. The Euro+ Minimal Sliding is considered one of the most modern options as it incorporates multiple innovative and unique features.
The system’s main advantage is the improvement of living conditions by maximizing the natural lighting and minimizing the visible aluminium face width, which makes the residents feel closer to the external environment and increase the sense of freedom.
• All the aluminium profiles are totally concealed in wall maximizing natural lighting in the buildings.
• Only 25 mm visible aluminium face width at the interlocking profile.
• Double row of polyamides 18 mm width in the frames and special anti-distortion polyamides in the sash profile 18,6 mm and 14,8 mm width for avoiding the “banana effect” due to high temperature differences.
• Perimeter sealing of the frames with double row of brushes.
• Extra concealed profiles available for water drainage.
• Corner constructions without using mullion profile for the connection.
• For all typologies of sliding doors.
• Easy installation / removal of the sash in case of maintenance or replacement.